Friday, June 15, 2007

2.22 am 16thJun

WOOTS !! 24hrs ago . my blog was still in the making . and now its almost done . except the part wif the links . lols . doing almost nothing now except chatting wif some friends . lols .just back home after meeting sam at 1plus and went mac to have a McFlurry . indeed . a McFlurry a day keeps ur day a good one ; my theory ok ?. lols. sian sia .


today yesterday . i've made a great decision and its to forgive and forget .. and sososo was done by me and made my heart abit lighter . i seemed to had a weird dream or wad the night before and after i woke up from it . its already 3pm. lols . so i took the action at around 4pm and it was quite a success huh ?. lols .bt my mum started pouring cold waters at me saying that after the 'O's i might as well apply or wad to go NS . anyway i wont do well for the 'O's having the kind of attitude i have now . anyway i somehow agreed with it lor. so maybe its time to really do something . hahas. maybe ?. anyway after hearing cheng's advice , i've decided to 1/2 quit dota . lols .i need something to push me to study i guess . lols .

WAD CAN IT BE ? hahas .cyas people =)




have a nice day -

2:34a.m

No comments: