Tuesday, July 31, 2007

10:49pm 31stJUL

sian diao ..



last day of july . the most terrible day in july .

guess wad . my hp is stolen . YAY. zzz

not gonna elaborate much more but im definitely feeding the idiot pork if the one who stole my hp is a malay . grrr . im fine


shud it be hais now or wad ?. zzz

and 1 thing im pissed with is that my pokemon's r now all lv50 to thrash the dumb elite four and it gt stolen .. nice one la .


and i must start trusting my senses now .
the moment i opened my bag . i saw dusts inside .

first thing was my bag being opened .. but didn bother . so realised my hp's stolen only after quite a while .. -.-

and the son of a biatch moved my money pouch to the front pocket and my mp4 left intact . now i gt an idea of wad happened but im not gonna somehow believe it .


hopefully it ca come back to me bahs . like wad the attendant told me : pray hard :)


yea and just for the luck stuffs , im bringing my beads to ward off all evilness and unluckiness .. but most likely the latter one . lols

im evil ok ?. lols


yea so ppl . dun bother calling my 92252322 . but getting a replacement card soon so maybe just stop calling me for the next 2weeks ?. call another number instead if ur have it . if u dun have it ....


TOO BAD
just joking . get it from me if u wants it . :)



a bad day :)

initial d reduced my anger by 1/infinitive

10:59pm

No comments: