Monday, October 8, 2007

2:26am 9thOCT

well . almost 1/3 of oct gone . hahas

n im still here .. blogging n relaxing .


well . maybe a great day ?.

studied and had fun .

reached home nt long ago only . hahas .

had a barcardi just nw . n it really sucked .

i rather buy 'Q' next time . hahas


well . i was thinking abt the few sms-es i received during the day .

why dun she just say she wants me back . but instead scold me and apologise so as to tell me that she still likes me

can't she just spare the scolding part ?. maybe it stood a chance but for nw . im so sure ur nt gonna be the one in my heart anymore .


well . had a haircut this afternoon . and it sucks .

kana conned. when the discount price was $7.90 .. after 1 hair wash . it is $13

and i brought $10 . so had to rush back home . andget the additional $3 . fucked up salon

den luckily . i met sihan on the way and borrowed $3 . gotta return him man -.-


and worse of all . the china's so-called 'pro' hairstylist screwed my back n my fringe . side-burn slightly screwed also .

conclusion is that my hair gt screwed


well . :) lucky there's always gatsby i can rely on to even make a lousy hairstyle to one thats average looking . phews -.-


ok. gtg . cyas peeps :)

No comments: