Tuesday, April 7, 2009

1:38am 8thApr

my work place is slowly pissing me off day by day .

and today , i lost my bloody temper agn =x .


i'm glad its only 2weeks more before school starts .

den i won't be working as much compared to nw ,



ohwell , i really hate it when my temper goes out of control .

cos it makes me do things which i hate the most usually ,

making one unable to think properly -.-


nvm then , once i had a good meal and a good bath , everything's fine agn , lols .


alright , another day to slog tmr , 12-11 agn .

i wonder what are those shift leaders thinking when they put those super dumb schedules up there daily -.-

alright , let's just hope , i'll be able to work happily more often .



actually , i guess it ain't that hard to reach my boiling point =x

No comments: