Monday, January 25, 2010

1:05am 26thJan

life is a torture every now and then.


after the long weekend, i came to a conclusion of everything since the new chapter of my life had began.



everything is so different now, i just feel like shutting myself out of the world, but due to many considerations i can't do it.

in life there's many things to regret, and there's no excuses sometimes.

maybe i've yet to find one, but things have been miserable all the while .

from, my body to financial and from friends to family.

its a pretty hard time to get through, but since its not the first time for the finance and family department to screw up, so its ok.

somehow the part about my body is a torture.

when people question me 'why you always no money despite working?', its quite difficult to answer this simple question.

even though a simple answer will be, i know my body well, there's certain things i can do, and many that i cannot do from now on.

its not something that could be taken care of easily like a fix or some physio session.

one of my new year resolution would probably fail nw and that is to clear my debts by CNY,

sometimes, its not just about the effort shown, its the ability to show these effort.



let's just hope everything will be more successful in the coming chapter, and i'll sigh less than 20times a day when i think about my future.



done ranting

No comments: