Wednesday, September 19, 2007

1:01am 20thSEP

lols . C6 for maths . screwed myself upside-down this time round .

well .. im trying to achieve A2 for science and emaths for the 'O's .. i really can't stand C6 and E8 anymore . lols

well . it all starts from ytd .

went mac to really do my physics TYS just nw .

im gonna finish the TYS by SAT . yes i am going to .


im gonna fail ENG terribly for god's sake. zzz



went cheng's house agn . so nice . lols

studied n sleep !

well . before going cheng's house . had games of cards with anson they all .

i've decided to tell anson the fact since he asked for it . and hopefully he would get the idea right thats its just the prob with me and not the whole group .

so .. yah . zz .

guess i can make do without the plan of going MIA alr . since the situation seems that its obvious abt my choice of what to do alr . lols


so save a load of an effort in that . hahas .

well . have to really do my best and must get A2 for maths n sciences .. if nt i will really let myself down .hahas .



cyas peeps . have a good day

No comments: