Tuesday, September 18, 2007

10:48pm 18thSEP

nt a great day ~.


caused by :

-results

well . terrible scores for comb sci .. seriously i felt dam sad for lousy results the first time .. sigh .. so depressing ..

i put in effort for the first time .. after seeing aziz's efforts and his result . im so-so far from wad he did ..sigh ~

though the first sight of physics score is super depressing .. it was soon realised that they missed out 1part of a paper n nv mark for me .. so making the section 1/20..

although that shud be more consolative .. it doesn really makes me feel better ..

seriously.


-photo-taking

took the graduating pics this time round .. bt felt super terrible .. thanks to the add-ons from the earlier disappointing results ..

separated with peeps around .. sigh .

anyway . can't be blamed . its wad i did to allow this terrible plight of mine to happen . so . LOL agn for consolation :)


-reflections


after certain reflections esp things that happened in the photo-taking .. reflections made me feel terrible ..

bt like mentioned above . its my own doings . lols

nt worth sighing anymore .. since i've lost 1 friend . i should have mentally prepared to lose the others as well ..

however .. i seriously thinks that the prob might have lied in me . bt the person who pulled the trigger were just someone so insignificant .. lols

i seriously underestimated the effects and it badly affected me . really :)


i can't deny their powers . really . mind is something strong in them . weak in us .


with my slight dead and stubborn thinkings . it seriously pisses me off and thus causing wad is happening to me rcently ..
that seriously is the cause of all problems that is always in me .


bt nth much i can do nw . really ,

wad i can really say nw is that sorry is nt gonna be the word for me .





thru this lesson . i understand how terrible a person i am in making friends and how hopeless i am in salvagin them .. so seriously ..its too late to even have salvations .


my faith in friends dropped greatly too .. honestly . to those who are really my friends in sch now and if ur reading this . im sorry if u find me changed . cos even once a great friend of mine and i r having such situations .. i dunno wad will i do next if things like that happen again ..


seriously . its my fault i gotta admit it .

its me thats the cause of all problems . but its somebody else that triggered all sorts of problem .




well . spent the day in cheng's house .

slept . studied . played


and im determined to go vivo this weekend to study..yea.!



i've lost all and gained none'

No comments: