Tuesday, April 29, 2008

12:23am 30thAPR

WY's facing his great depression !




ohwell . its so damn true abt that line .

for those who didn study abt the Great Depression in history , nvm .

i shall explain it to u right here ((:


The 'Great Depression' mentioned in this blog means that im really and very depressed (dur ?) . From wad we studied in history , the problem i'm facing nw is more or less the same . I'm running out of money and time for things planned . Particularly the financial problems im suffering nw . well, so ppl pls understand me if i'm nt going out . I'm really broke and my bank balance is nw 3digit long and the digit right after the '$' is '1' . So, pls understand this poor ASS here .



a VERY poor explaination of the 'Great Depression' . Well . if u guys owe me any money pls return me ASAP . i'm seriously broke nw . dun worry . i won't go bug ppl that owes me money . i will just be as good den ((:



sigh .. pls return my $20 ........ ........ ........ ........ ........

No comments: