Wednesday, April 30, 2008

1:30am 1stMAY

alright . there goes 1/3 of 'o8 .

life in engine sch is so tiring -.-

and i can't seem to cope ?. lol



well . class has been great so far .

except for a classmate of mine .

to me he's a sonbiatch . seriously .

i dun usually scold ppl to this extend .

guess im right that i will meet all sorts of people in poly .

thank god . so far there's only 1 .




ohwell . had a kbox session with classmates this evening .

my class has alot of singing talent ((:

somehow i think this class doesn't suits me .

well . 3years for a change in WY ?. maybe .



i shall add on more abt why the class doesn't suits me in future posts ((:


for nw . off to sleep and get my double pay tmr ((:

well sacrificing my times with some good pals . too bad . I'm still suffering from the Great Depression like around 90years ago ?. zzz

No comments: