Sunday, June 29, 2008

1:36am 30thJUN

oh hoh !

july's coming ! again -.-


ohwell. slacked at home whole day and went out to buy dinner and aso visit the Singaporepools nearby . hahahas


alright . guess i won't win tonight .

cos my luck always ensures me with safety and goodsake .

nt really on wealth. hahas


ohwell . bball on sat was . erm . nvm . it was fine i guess.

played with some bunch of kids one or 2 year younger than me i guess .

or ard my age ?.

met a guy which was a good left-hander.

marked me for the entire night . hahas .

maybe cos i was wearing red jersey too ?.



finally for a long time someone made my bball fun . hahas

but somehow still lost to them . zzz


abit sian sia . everytime go out lose . zzz

bt vividly i can see my future 3on3 with ivan in it .

im still finding the last one. hahas.


ohwell .i gotta train harder so that im good enuf to lift the team

so far . my team lost in all 3on3 games cos i wasn't able to lift my team up or do something to stop ppl from scoring . zzz


ohwell . maybe i won't be able to even get in the 2nd round of such compeititions .


the first one i played . i did my job pretty well as a shooter by scoring almost all the free throws.

partly thanks to the support my ex-gf gave me when i was there ?. hahas

still miss the times when i thought of this .



the second 3v3 compeitition i took part in was one of the lousiest ?.

maybe cos i too xialan lor . hahas .

bias-ed ref .

bt gt a pretty cool pic posted on the web ((:

bt gotta thank my bball frens for giving my slightly off-form controller some advice by shouting beside him ?. lol



MDIS 3v3 SUCK TO THE CORE

and i meant it . ok

first thing first , uber dusty court that led my 2 other teammates in a sliding game when opponent went moving ard the court fluently.

second thing , somehow my frens who were in the other team though i brought a butcher to the court .and yes,a butcher damn !

last thing , i made a big mistake by letting my teammates played the wrong roles in the team .



alright . wad have i learned in all this 3v3 ?

- believe in urself ((:

- make friend with ref before game starts

- get someone better to take ur role in the game , unless ur the best for that role .

- 3v3 does not require complex tactics . just play .really,just play
-no point getting depressed when u know u just faced a team thats just too strong for ur team .

- lastly , nv waste opportunities . seriously




that shud be all man ((:
cyas peeps !


missing the times..

No comments: