Monday, June 30, 2008

11:51pm 30thJUN

ohwell.


had a crap day in school .

with a FLOSsy classmate of cos -.-


i wonder wad will happen if a girl happens to hit my limit point .

will i give her a spinebuster?.doubt i can carry her

or a KO punch from left fist to her shit face ?. hmm . possible (:


i can't believe someone actually tries to make fun of me because of the way i speak !!

nt like as if i can control the way voices come out from my mouth? .

i can't blame it on my super-deep voice box and my uneven teeths for that unclear projection of voice .

sian sia . that FLOS almost made me lost my cool man . zzz


bt i nv thought anyone will like make fun of me because of how i actually speak ?

omigosh


seriously i hope my chiobu dajie nt reading this man . LOL


bt really la .

saying it once would be more than enough to expose someone's flaws .

no one is perfect .

if u hate ppl calling u erxin or disgusting .

wad makes u think that people enjoy getting mocked at the way how they speak.

at least talk behind my back la abt such things that cannot be helped .

its nt like no one is talking behind me right ?.

and u just have to be so fucking dumb to even try and mimic the way i speak .

WTF are her brains made of ?.. shIts ah ?.



i have to admit i make fun of how ppl speak at times.

bt seriously FLOS , thats nt the way laa ,

ur just simply laughing at every fuckin' thing thats nt even mother-fucking funny .

if no one cares abt this problem of mine .

why must u give a damn abt it when u can use the time u spent on laughing to actually reduce the amount of fats shit in ur body ,

and i seriously dun get how can my voice be of such great laughingstock to her that she just wants to mimic the way i speak.

For goodness sake la .

god gave everyone something special . without that unclear voice of mine and that blurness all the time , i won't be known as WY .

just like without that retarded-ness and spastic craps that comes out from ur mouth .

ur nt known as ****** .



ohwell . all this craps made me missed st gabs so much ,

i even had to complain to one of my best classmates jannah abt how much i missed the quiet-ness i had in st gabs . zzz




seriously la , even though the others are as noisy .

at least create some productive noises la .

nt those that ppl will think that ur a real retard thats smart enuf to enter poly at age 17 .

zzz



alright . enuf complaining i guess .

i doubt this post would be made known to anybody related la .

so i shall test my own temper agn tmr .

maybe i really have bad tempers when i lack sleep ?. hahas



so . i shall slp earlier tonight (:

cyas peeps . and thanks !, my best classmate jannah ((:



how great would it be if that quiet-ness just comes back...

No comments: