Saturday, July 12, 2008

3:14am 13thJUL

ohwell . spent around $120+ today .

sian diao ~


$22 sushi buffet

$42 present . hope u liked it my fren (:

$60 kbox . me and joel's share .



ohwell . hopefully i can get back all my money from those who even paid me back the money for the 'chipped in' present .

lols .

slowly den .

doing my last bit of shopping tmr den .

den i'll be left around $100 ?

and time to approach my heavy debtors when im in need of money . whahahahs !

alright . just joking .

its time for me to reduce weight by controlling my own diet .

and i've decided to set my financial targets from today onwards .

so that i will stop treating my hard-earned money like easy money .


ohyea . its ivan's birthday celebration today .

had fun . bt nt as fun as the previous year .

went kbox la finally after so long .

bt there goes my money -.-



ohwell

myplans :

achieve saving $20 per week

reach $160 by end of July !



how i hope my plans would be successful -.-

cyas peeps !

No comments: