Tuesday, July 1, 2008

12:46am 2ndJULY

SIAN ARHHHHHH



a bad start to 2oo8's July .

nearly lost a great friendship with my classmate esther


I'm DAMNED sorry !! Esther




ohwell , i'm losing my mind soon

i dunno and don't wish to know wads going on and wad will go on

i dunno and don't wish to know wad will i do next and wad can i do now .

i dunno and really wanna know how long will this goes and when will it really end

turmoils of troubles


i'm seriously down to my luck now .

really -.-


just when im getting over one hurdle ,

another one appear out of nowhere .


and nw my next objective would be, reducing the damage me or the hurdle will take from one another as i dun see any proper landing spots for me .. for me to get a proper foothold and jump across the next hurdle .


sigh ..



I'm losing every single motivation to move on nw ..



ohwell .. just let me sleep when i want to .

zzz ..




cyas peeps .
i won the heart which i dun need nw .. how ?

No comments: