Wednesday, January 7, 2009

12:40am 8thJan

lols , the 1st day of the 2nd week of 2009 (:

ok , bloody lame .

looks like i've recovered alr , slightly actually .

at least those torturing bodyaches can't kill me nw .


morning was terrible .

my back was tilt around 25degres towards the front ?

so as to support the darn bag with a laptop , and also to numb the pain .


somehow my sore throat seemed to transform .

and tmr i'll start coughing alr ,

my lungs are like ready to jump out any minute la . lols


was like doing my maths tutorial not too long ago -.-

and i realised i can't do any question ,

but i think is i dun feel like doing la , thats why , lols

nvm la , tmr morning tutorial (: .



and yea ,

went home super early today . lols

the reason so , cos i forgotten my hp . hahas

the value of my hp has rose , since days ago , hahas

anyway , it doesn't matter , yet , hahas




and the cute someone ah ,i know u'll be here reading this (:

for goodness sake just go and chase after ur happiness la -.- , zz


enjoying it , but prolly not for long

No comments: