Saturday, January 10, 2009

2:19am 11thJan

lols , and so , i think webcam is a great invention sometimes .

ok , spent the day in town today .

hanged out around with a friend .


sians la , today that manager called me at 4pm lor -.- when she told me i'm supposed to go work -.-

she didn't even informed me la -.- and she said she told me like last sunday ? . zz


thus , i shall not work for sometime , and find some other ways to sustain my extra expenses .


sians , spent alot today -.- living torture .

maybe i'll start to hate the times when i have extra cash . zz


sians la , another day out tmr , and prolly temple trip cancelled , aww

been long since i last visited the temple also . lols

so maybe , its time ? hahas .



random stuffs nw , i'm hungry , and someone can actually type out 'i wanna sneeze liao' , den sneeze after that -.-

and i regretted teaching someone a way to de-stress , now i'm feeling damn sinful , seriously .



feelings?

No comments: