Thursday, February 19, 2009

1:02am 20thFeb

lols ,

i'm having my first paper in less than 13hours time ?. LOL

alright ,

i ain't confident ,

and nothing seems to go inside my head ?.


study session with much more peeps today .

slightly less constructive .

but yea . i hope i'm getting on track .

i can roughly estimate how huge the drop in my GPA will be .

if i can get even a 2.7 this time .

i'll be happy .

its difficult to not look at how others are improving and scoring .

but no matter what an eyesore it is to see ppl scoring much better than me ,

given my current's slacky state , i deserve it -.-


bad habits are killing me .

and probably the root of all the problems i'm having .

but again , what's the use of identifying the problem when i will not do anything abt it -.- zz


ohwell .



i dun need any luck for tmr's paper .

i've probably finished using my luck .


receiving it within 168hours (:

No comments: