Monday, February 16, 2009

10:35pm 16thFeb

ohwell , the 301st post in this blog (:

out of the 300 times since 2007 , i guess i ranted quite alot here ,

and the 301st post doesn't escape the part abt my rantings ! .


yup , study session was fine , and much better than ytd of cos .

however i gt a strong feeling , the hide-and-seek game with my mum seems to come to an end .

true enough , my hideout gt ransacked when i reached home . -.-

Damned.


from today onwards , i'm living life of a true 18 nw ,much earlier than when i expected though -.-

i get to pay my bills myself .

which adds up to the fucking $70 insurance a month , making it 2 times heavier nw -.-

$140 a month , at least ,

not forgetting those plusplus here and there -.-


argh , 'god-damnit' is something i can chant nw .

no offence dudes (:


nvm , maybe this is what we call life .

when ur doing something thats not meant to be done , and ur the only one thinking its right .

u can only either give up and live in the life which u think its not right , or fight for the life u want , and end up getting those punishments given to you .

maybe i'm stupid enough fight for it , and now the punishment i'll receive will kill my wallet , lols

if only my resolution for other stuffs would be that strong -.-


ohwell .


the living torture , there goes everything again .

No comments: