Sunday, February 23, 2014

24th Feb 2014 7:06am

Well well well, its been 2years since I came back here.
Was pretty desperate the past few days, or maybe weeks, months?
Got back my pink IC, returned my 11B.
Opened a company that hasn't brought me much yet.
2013 had been great or at least better than the first 2 months of 2014.
My girlfriend just broke up with me today. Her name's Fiona but that's not important now.
Got into bigger debts and I'm having bad habits every now and then.
Found a Thai girlfriend who is 5years? older than me. Good fuck, but too bad, kinda brainless.
So at a point of time, I was actually two-timing but who cares.
But somehow realised I love Fiona, I don't know why.
So yea, I'm pretty lost in my life now...
Supposed to go Bangkok this week but I doubt its happening.
Everything is going so wrong.
In fact, this blog made me realise, everything was so wrong to begin with.
But I dunno why I just wanna continue all this shit :) Hell yeah!

No comments: