Thursday, May 8, 2008

1:53am 9thMAY

ohwell .. im mastering the arts of sleeping with my eyes open . ((:


its almost 50% mastered .. lectures are great training grounds -.-

hahs . enjoyed my esfac notes being decorated by jannah today (: while i was sleeping with my eyes open .

nw my notes is gonna be so detailed man (: .

just hope she forgets to bring her notes when sitting beside me (:



well went to work after that . made time past by humming all the songs i've heard in class .. mostly sang by leonard . lol

nth much to blog abt other than a retarded policeman who came and bought burgers just nw .

i was taking his order .. and he told me he wanted double western with mushroom sauteeds in it -.-


in case u dunno wad will be inside .. it is bbq sauce which has a ultra strong smell .. with some salty mushroom sauteeds . just by imagining it would make me puke ... ohwell . since he likes it ?. lol -.-



alright . time to sign off (: . cyas peeps !

No comments: