Thursday, May 22, 2008

2:54am 23rdMAY

well . had a fine day (:

though it actually sucked ?.

ManU's victory over chelsea just made my day better ((:

VDS rocks man !!!



alright . wrtoral sucks big time , seriously.

all gt screw-ed during that biatch lesson .

and she makes me feel so like secondary sch lesson ?.

when the teacher threaten u to leave ?. LOL

lucky there's classmates like jacky around ?.

if nt it would have been more terrible -.-


felt kinda sad for jannah and pauline . zzz



ohwell . guess i didn't change after so long huh ?.

walking out people when they need you the most .

thats me . bt luckily there's someone dere for them ((:



reminds me of my ex-gf . (definitely not the last one).

at least she's happy nw . and im happy for her . hahas




being single has never been better (:



alright . of cos it'll be better if someone will always be there for you ?.
i know its contradicting . but forgive me -.-

being single can be lonely .. usually



sigh -.-


iLOVEmyclass . random -.-

No comments: