Sunday, May 25, 2008

2:44am 26thMAY

ohwell . looks like things are getting out of hands

especially my tagboard .


and if u all happen-ed to read the 'damned happening tagboard .

its the 'damned' reason why i enjoyed being single (:


of cos , readers might think im heart-less .

if u think i am . i am
well . i shall put an end to the things on my tagboard and thus clarify why did i ditch her . or rather i was ditch-ed actually



key reasons for leaving her

she left me first . alright


when i gave her suggestions , i was thought to be being inconsiderate

i can't stand stubborn-ess . to any extent .


she was doubting me .

happened to be the next thing i can't stand . un-reliable




alright . out of 3reasons.

2 of them hit my fatal spots real hard

and a recent incident of her's hit me again . this time its self-mutilation




ohwell . personally. i see no point in being with her because she dun trust me , because she tries to be stubborn with me when i give her the recommended choices and of cos no point in being with someone when she dun cherish her own life by cutting herself .

my last suggestion to you . if ur reading this.

seriously , rest well . stay happy with ur frens whom can be seen to be so concerned abt ur general happiness.Get over ur personal stuffs in the hospital .Find a better guy after that , or wait for whoever u want to wait . Cherish your life .. because many are doing so .Cherish ur friends and family because there're really caring towards u and they are even protesting at my tagboard nw -.- . Anything more from me . negotiate-able of cos .

BUT

after everything is fine (:

take care . and mark my words . yep ! anything is negotiate-able (:



ohwell . having term test in a week .

a hectic week ahead it will be (:

and here comes monday blues .

cyas people (:


No comments: