Tuesday, October 21, 2008

10:02pm 21stOct

lols , im blogging kinda early today .

cos im kind atired alr , hahas



alright , and so i felt kinda better today .

overslept la -.- woke up at 9 lor .

dun even got time wax la . omg -.-


and then for once my mum bought me breakfast lor , and so must gorge my fav char kway teow mee .. zz

and then chiong to school to attend the dumb maths lecture conducted by that white indian lecturer -.-


i can't understand him for nuts -.- seriously .

and so , ya .

kinda screw-ed up alr since morning . lol


and not to mention many other new subjects i'm facing -.-

bunch of nightmares -.-

my CDS is the worst thing -.-

i shall not elaborate on those ppl i faced during the tutorials .

thank god that tutorial ended early . seriously -.-


and that marks the end of my day ((:



something will brighten up

No comments: