Thursday, October 30, 2008

8:43pm 30thOct

the earliest day i've ever blogged at .

feeling super weary now , in another words i'm just shag -.-

i can even fall asleep while sitting down at my own home . omg


and yup , i've gotta admit , thurs will be a more challenging day compared to any .

and probably easier if i can do CADS without any obstacles -.-


and yup , i'm even more tired without my atm card with me now ,

and my eyesight is failing me terribly .

its either , i get a proper spec and put it on for life .

or contact lens to give me proper eyesight at times only -.-


there's pros and cons for me getting both permanent and temporary solutions .

and probably one of the cons will be for me to look around at prettyfaces all the time .

but another good thing will be that , i won't need to worry if the person right in front of me is a friend or stranger , and also maybe not to worry which direction will the bball land when playing at night .

it'll save me many awkward occasions too .

but prolly no one will recognise me with my specs . lol


maybe its time for some suggestions since it'll be sometime before i'll go collect my atm card .


and so , a lecture-less thursday really sucks .

somehow everything seems retarded to me . lol


and soon the 2nd week will pass .

zz -.- that's neither fast nor slow .



tired and down

No comments: