Sunday, October 26, 2008

12:18am 27thOct

and so , another tiring day it is . zz

thanks to that torturous training ytd , my muscles are torturing me as well .

but somehow i like this teeth-gritting feeling . hahahahs


and so , met rafi for some shopping today .

finally bought a proper covered shoe for my lab , and prolly a shirt to go with my black skinny which i selfom find clothes to go with .


alright i continued from here again like 45mins later ?. lol

and ya , i just rmb-ed im blogging though . zz


and so , my mum broke me a news that my aunt's heartless husband passed away ,

had those mixed feelings as i was feeling kinda sad for my aunt and cousin , and i was like thinking , how can he get away with death when he did so many stuffs .

but perhaps dying alone ,at somehwere with no help like hospital , and somewhere with no one around like his own home .



and nw im competing with someone whether who finish blogging first , as usual . lols


and yup , happy DEEPAVALI tmr for peeps (:

and happy sleeping for me ((: X 2


lols , the following is not as of what one may think



i hate this feeling , seriously

No comments: