Saturday, November 1, 2008

3:09am 2ndNov

lols .

its Nov already !

and yup , 2ndNov is my younger bro's big day (:

Happy Birthday ! if u happen to chance upon this

and so , yaa

skipped training today .

seriously down with fatigue and i slept till late evening -.-


had quite some fun on Halloween's Eve in the pub .
had some great talks too

perhaps i shud visit there more often ? hahas




and so , took wandi's new bike to school .

with my precious laptop on my lap . lol

nice jerking experience i had . seriously .


but 1 bad thing probably will be that i can't afford to fall asleep on his bike -.-


and so , friday somehow sucked .




tmr's group meeting cancelled as well .

so probably i'll just stay at home and rot again cos i'm seriously broke nw

sians ,



and now , i'm still making some decisions though .

decisions that will make me give up my relaxing times and in exchange for horrible or boring times .

and the root of all problems , my dumb time-table .

ok , i shouldn't be complaining by now ./i can only adapt


worse comes to worse , i'll just sqeeze time , which i see it being possible .


sometimes , it just can't be shared no matter what.

No comments: