Thursday, December 4, 2008

12:29am 5thDec

just days before term test for now .


and sad to say , i'm still not very motivated to start studying -.-

maybe , i've lost the eagerness to do well alr , lols


nvm then , if its supposed to come , it will .

i'll just force myself for the time being .


probably a bad night , losing 2 dota games in a row .

its time i tell myself , maybe -random ain't meant for me . lols


tmr will be a pretty short day . lols

so maybe i shud convince myself to go bball with the others despite the chances of raining is quite high -.-



by right , i shud be studying now ,

but since i touched dota , studying won't be efficient .

its time i tell myself , dota can wait , not the term test -.-


maybe , i shud go continue studying , since i'm full of energy now (had 2 bananas earlier on) =x



i gave up .

No comments: