Sunday, December 21, 2008

2:58am 22ndDec

and so ,

its the 250th post i made in this blog alr ! hahas !


and yup , i've just realised .

tmr will be equally hectic -.- seriously .


just when i thought , i could attend the group meeting ,

i was reminded that i had something on promised alr -.-


another day filled with fun (at WWW) and sadness (a great time to choke my wallet) then , zz

and i need to visit hougang again to collect my specs -.-



sians .

and tues , i'll start working agn .

while thurs will be a day off for me out with peeps agn .


i'm starting to feel ,

the 2weeks break ain't useful at all .

instead , its like popping Slim10 into my wallet .

if u all get wad it means -.-


and yup ,

today's 'tongzhi'

which means an end to the winter , i guess ?

and since my mum was too tired to make those 'tangyuan' that everyone's suppose to eat on this day according to chinese customs .

my dajiejie was kind enuf to draw this for me (:





lols , thanks den (: , appreciated ! .


time to end this i guess ?


it crossed my mind , again.

No comments: