Wednesday, December 3, 2008

12:41am 4thDec

and so , a pretty long day today .

spent with my mum .


got a new SE phone .

somehow getting a new phone doesn't excite me anymore , unlike in the past .

when i can meddle with the phone whole day long ,

and probably its the very first time i let my new handset to charge for full 8 hours . lol


and so , i got a T700 .

its good enuf for me i believe .

and the bass thingy rocks !




my studying mood has yet to come , and its like just days before exams ? -.-


probably i won't do well this time .

too late to chiong anyway .

i know i won't be able to make it .. ohwell


and yup .

finally bought my deodorant perfume today ,

and also a uber random t-shirt . lols


in short , my wishlist for the other day was almost completed . lols


now , i just need 1 last thing , the motivation !


the motivation to start ,

No comments: