Friday, December 26, 2008

2:51am 27thDec

and yup ,

had a day spent with my FM'o9 , still depressed abt the part when i gt sacked by Tottenham and got employed to manage a League2 team -.- wtf !


i doubt many would understand the previous part , but nvm (: there isn't a need for anyone to know .


just when i wanna get down and complete my part of the marketing plan ,

i felt like going out , lols


and so , moved out of house after dinner to visit the usuals .

mistook leisure park for skate park . LOL

and so , i went somerset instead of kallang -.-

lucky the bus16 saved my life , lols


and yup , went to geylang soon after for the beancurds . lol


and tmr comes to my mind nw , meeting at 3plus with group members -.-

nvm , i'll visit somewhere after it and maybe some mini shopping with the amount i have in my bank -.- less than $30 i guess ?. lol


here comes the GreatDepression , again -.-


perhaps i'm used to my life

No comments: