Saturday, December 6, 2008

1:30am 7thDec

and so , was woken up by some christians knocking on my door in the early afternoon.
lucky they gave me a loaf of bread .

if not the next thing they might probably receive from me is some negative stuffs . LOL

nah , that guy was a schoolmate of mine , but somehow i realise only 1minute after he left my doorstep , ohwell.


and so , went back to school and studied with the others .

was quite effective la . lols

at least i cleared some doubts lor .


and so , went to do some shopping ard TM since i didn't felt like going home at 5pm ? . lol

went huichen's hse after that to study a lil' bit more .

and my conclusion for today will be , give up on those problem solving questions .

and yup , i shud thank teacher huichen too (: , TerimaKasih.

i know ur reading this , hahahas


and probably , joining wandi to study tmr then . (:


yawns .


sometimes , its hard to convince oneself .

No comments: