Thursday, March 12, 2009

12:17am 13thMar

alright , found out my results ytd (:

i'm just glad there's no supp papers for me to go back .


alright , visited the temple and IT fair today .

this IT fair has gt nt much difference , compared to those previous ones ? . lols

maybe because i've got no money laa , thats why .

watched my long awaited SuspectX also .

but i fell asleep throughout half the show -.-

not bad , its quite nice ?. lol

but nt very smart lahs , hahas .


alright , its time i do some planning .

in days to come , letters for my insurance and over-dued hp bills will come again .

ohwell , one of my hamsters are going to visit hell soon , by next morning i guess?.

i hope it dies by tonight , lesser torture for that skinny radical .

ohwell , this is life i guess .

u live , u survive and u die .



time to work hard ,

No comments: