Friday, March 20, 2009

2:15am 21stMar

alright , spent a day at someone's house because that someone's sick -.-

somehow it didn't seem to turn out nice for her , lols .



anyway ,

yup , after that visited geylang awhile for my weekly activity .

u know wad laa -.-

ok , life's getting abit dramatic again .

and i realise , perhaps my goodboy image had been spoiled alr since the day i decided to pick up smoking .

ohwell , if its my life , i lead it the way i want .

but if my life is linked directly with another person ,

it'll affect the peron much more than it'll affect me , i guess ?

maybe its time for me to grow up and abandon the thinking that has been with me all along,

ignoring what others see of me and leading the life i really want .



i doubt i can do it actually , lols

No comments: