Friday, March 6, 2009

1:52am 7thMarch

ok , spent a day rotting at home ?. LOL

someone visited my house again .

and i realised my zippo has ran out of gas alr -.- damn .


alright , bball-ed at amk area in the evening time ,

been long since i last played bball with those st gab peeps .

and so , kinda had fun ehs .

a short break from the reality and the fact that my wallet is freaking empty ,


trying my luck tmr on a few flyer distribution jobs .

i seriously need a job that gives me daily wage € , and this time its for real .

when u feel the pressure coming up ,

the desperate feeling comes as well .


and thinking of every thing that makes me lose more and more money , sian -.-


somehow , i kinda enjoy a struggled lifestyle .

but it ain't good afterall , especially to those close to me like someone .


i need cash !



i've treated you badly ,i'm sorry

No comments: