Monday, March 2, 2009

12:50am 3rdMarch

ohwell .

carl's junior sucks .

had a tiring day there -.-

despite its only 8hours .

stupid new staffs and probably my choice going back there is wrong -.-

another 2days of torture there for this week i guess , lols

tmr will be another torture i guess , though its 12-8 .

and wed would be the second round , 12-11 .

i'll just go later on wed , probably at 3 ? lols .

fuck sia , i can't believe after a few idiots left , a few more idiots took over their position -.-

and nw the whole part-time crew all smokers -.-

GG-ed .



god-damnit . i shud consider finding another job soon .

i can't work with a bunch of smokers for nuts , despite being one myself -.-

1 or 2 is fine .

imagine all 6-8 of them -.-

argh fuck .

i want to get a fucking new job !



money issues seriously sucks .

its killing me day by day .

thurs will be another torture my my wallet , and here comes the Great Depression again . :(


i hope the next 2days will not make me smoke more, seriously

No comments: