Saturday, September 27, 2008

12:29am 28thSep

there goes the last weekend of this month (:

and ,

went for the first training today ,

if its heaven for just nw . i will be awaiting for hell i guess -.-


and im bound to get scoldings like always again . hahahas

i was nv a smart or fast learner .

and i will piss whoever who tries to teach me things . lol


and yea . learned one or two things that i've nv realise before all the while when im bballing .


and thus (: i shud go back next week to face the hell (:


wads there to fear when i've faced the scary-ious monsters in bball ?

hahahahahas , im talking like im some dumbass who went thru all sorts of hell before .


and anyway , one thing good and bad about me is .

i can and will accept scoldings -


ohwell ~

aiya , sian lo .

now i have alot of decisions to make again .

i think soon my hair will go grey -.-

im thinking far too ahead .

and it kills my braincells



how i wish there will be someone there to assure me , the choices i made will do me well .. how i wish



what doesn't kill you will only make you stronger .

No comments: