Wednesday, September 24, 2008

3:26am 25thSep

lols .

watched 2episodes of HotShot alr (:



quite dumb la . lols

but a good way to kill time .


sians . resorted to borrow money from joel for that dumb $70 .


grr .



ohwell , a fine day at work .

scalded myself quite a few times while working at the fryer machine . lols

it just wakes me up -.-


and yep , i shall be a smarter kind of person to not work on this weekend (:

other than sunday , when there's no one to work -.-


nothing much to blog abt my dumb job also i guess .

dumb scenarios all the time .


guess the chances of me leaving that dumb job is very low nw .

cos i can't really be bothered to find one . -.-


unless they terminate me la . i got nothing to say but rejoice over it (:



ohwell , gtg i guess -.- meeting that insurer at 11.30 tmr -.-



soon i'll be left with $1 again

No comments: