Friday, September 19, 2008

2:48am 20thSep

ohwell .

spent a day at home (:

and so ,rejected everyone who asked me out .

feeling kinda sick -.-

which i dunno why ..

however my psp somehow cured me . lols


anyway .

completed:

house cleaning for my hamsters ! ((:




well , although i wanted to make it a day for me to think thru many things .

obviously i failed to do it .

like wad that dajiejie said , im not firm enuf . lol


sian la !

if this is part and parcel of one's life , then indeed life sucks .



alright , we shall look onto the brighter side of life everyone (:

lols , when i think about this it makes moi go ROFLLMAOLOL .


sians . another day of working . -.-

are holidays really something good ?



accept the fate , face the reality



sometimes when it comes to saying , its as easy as 123

when it comes to doing , its like gaussian elimination
-.-

No comments: