Sunday, September 28, 2008

2:25am 29thSep

ohwell . rested at home after 1day of training (:


which means , i failed to report for work .



i guess that manager of mine must be fucking pissed .

cos there wasn't even a single reply out of the 2 sms i sent .

good luck to me ehs -.-



alright . and so , sat at home and started rotting like usual .

hopefully i can go practice some orthodox layups tmr -.-

and kick that spinning habit of mine . i'm very sure if the coach see's that spinning from me , ohwell .

yup , i'm very stubborn in this , once i'm forced to kick the habit , it will come back soon , so long as i'm not trained under proper basketball . lol


sian la !

i need a bball i guess ?



perhaps i need to sleep earlier -.-


and yea ,

realised some things about myself during this holiday just by talking to that dajiejie . hahas

somehow it leads to many many questions in my head .


perhaps its been that long i'm trying to do something from the bottom of my heart .

or ?. ohwell , I don't know .




for you , by me (:

No comments: