Sunday, September 21, 2008

2:41am 22ndSep

ohwell . a week more to the end of september (:


and yea . 2 more months to a new year i guess .

and im still finding someone to go watch the fireworks with me (:


sian lo .

rotted at home agn today -.-

somehow staying at home with my psp can somehow kill time (:



can't be bothered with the crossroads anymore .

i'll just take wadever that comes and fight wadever as i go (:

been a long time since i had a proper dinner with my family .

guess i did accomplish something even though i stayed home the whole day ?. lol




and also ,

there's some that tried to tell me what's good for me .

i appreciate it . but i believe i still know what is got future and no future .


zz . i-diots


alright . time to go take a rest .

while i need to chiong for one last week . zz



hope i get a free set of newspaper tmr

and so i can start browsing classified ads (:




i know & i believe

No comments: