Friday, September 19, 2008

2:35am 21stSep

ohwell . another passed (: peacefully ?



argh , fucking pissed at work .

i'm gonna quit that darn job soon .

ppl kana OT pay $10plus , my OT pay $6 ? .

ppl promote to senior staff -.- when i work longer than them .

managers got lousy organising qualities , and i often starve myself with anger (:


this job is getting worse for sure .

alright , probably after some thinking , i might consider quitting before the next payout (:



sian la . i lazy to adapt another environment lor .


ok , my indecisive mind is playing me agn (:



ohwell , offday tmr finally -.-

hiya !

how i hope someone can make all the right decisions for me -.-

sians , so many crossroads appearing in front of me .



however , if someone decides a route for me , i might not wanna take it willingly -.- and if i choose my own route , i fear facing failure .


ok . wad a joke .


yea , if u all realised i've been feeling very sian nowadays

all these confusions were the 'likely' causes (:


and here , i shall give a big THANKEW ! to all that tried to guide me (:

however it seems that everyone and myself , each has different kind of thinkings .

sian la !

i'm damn scared of making a choice lor , cos out of 10choices i make

usually 9 of them are wrong choices .


i guess thats when people approach jesus or buddha or wadsoever ? . right ?


or some will say 'follow your heart' ,


lols . win liao lor .



ok la . so now :


a ) quit this darn job

b ) stay for the sake of some nice colleagues

c ) go learn how to cook noodles (:

d ) bball !

e ) request for a better pay - not possible .

wad else ? .



ohwell -.-



i need to trust a person ,

whom i believe can guide me the right way


or perhaps the 'right way don't actually exist ? .

who knows ? .

No comments: