Monday, September 8, 2008

2:14am 9thSep

ohwell .

had a veryX5 bad day .

ran out of luck i guess .

so . this was how it went :

diarrhoea since morning .

realised i got no money to actually buy stuffs for myself .

got arranged to work in the kitchen .

met a new fucking dumb manager . we both gave each other bad impression .

got fucked by one angmoh customer . and being scolded 'stupid' after so long .

and the fucking dumb manager gave me a very dumb solution to the fucking angmoh's prob .

even MRT gates had to go against me .

and for once i was like thinking . will i fall to death ltr ?

without fail , one motorbike went past me super fast . so i scolded 'fuckyou' to the lady at the hindseat . and they stopped immediately . zz

nothing happened though .

next it started storming out of a sudden and i nearly fell to death .



what a good start to a new week . (:


if i'm not wrong its around this period last year when i dislocated my elbow -.-

ohwell ~


yea . first thing first ,

that fucking dumb manager .

just when i'm trying to enjoy myself in the kitchen .

he had to spoil it for me by telling me all those fucking things i can or cannot do in the stall .

so , we tried giving each other some face . for him by not asking me to do those stupid things a staff shud do . and for me to not just shout at him and screwup all his orders .


and next . that fucking angmoh that wanted a uber dumb request .

for once i think angmohs are fucking dumb .

was that angry for the first time i actually wanted to throw the cap at him and gave him to middle fingers.

somehow i didn't and just smile at him .

i knew the fact that customers are always right , and also the fact that i loved my job .

so i apologised , and i guess he assumed that i'm pleading him not to complain this case to my manager . so he told me . ' i had already told you i want the bread to be ... , ur going to be done for this time '

ohwell . it pissed me off so i chased that fucking manager to ask him whats the fucking problem .

and that dumb solution he showed me , put that fucking bun into that screwedup charbroiler 2times so that it seems grilled.
FUCKYOU . a charbroiler will always be a charbroiler and not a griller,not even if it goes thri that broiler 2 times .dumbfart .

and so . within 5 mins , i left that fucking stall with a very fuckedup mood .


and so . i thought of quitting that dumb job .

everyone i knew left , 2 managers which are retarded usually ?

yea . so decided to give myself 1 week to think over.

cos there are still things like understanding colleagues and chiobus that can make me stay .


enough ranting i guess .

now i know why are restaurant managers earning very little . even though they are managers.



ohwell , i guess this streak will continue for days .

so . wish me luck (: .



if someone will just listen to me ...

No comments: