Wednesday, September 17, 2008

1:44am 19thSep

sians .

just got reminded by someone about the bball thing .

sian la !

how to play for that team ?.

i need to work !

i need to go those tiring trainings !

which one ? ~


if i keep my job ,

probably there goes the chance for me to improve more in bball !


if i join that team ,

i will have a very low income -.-

and of cos a risk in getting another elbow injury ,

which probably will take forever to heal -.-




keeping the job will make me a realistic person .

joining the team will probably fulfill my dream .

of joining a bball team (: at least i tried ? .




hiya . shall give myself some more time la .

although the training starts this sat -.-

but since i couldn't contact my friend . ohwell .


anyway tmr off day mah (:


hiya !

tons of things to do as well .

zz . reminds me of a dumb trip back to primary school today -.-


no comments on that -.- seriously


alright ,

today's work made me so sian that .

i felt like leaving . seriously


the managerial abilities of those people nowadays really CMI .

maybe soon i shud be less helpful and more selfish .



hiya . no comments la .

the more i think , the more choices i have to make -.-


alright ! , cyas peeps (:




i hope someone can guide me ,

if not just let me stay as a kid forever (:


factsheet !

the general happiness of a person will start falling from its peak at the average age of 7


No comments: