Wednesday, September 10, 2008

3:04am 11thSep

lols .

around 5or6 years ago ?.

this day . World Trade Center in NewYork was attacked by 2 hijacked planes . (:

ok . a good reminder to many that were still young kids like i was back then




alright . missed gym session today .

overslept -.-

and yea . dota-ed all the way to evening .

and went for a haircut . zz

not as good though -.- sians


and yea. visited bugis again .

no chiobus -.- but hit 800 for the first time in that bball machine . hahas


came back and dota-ed awhile more .

i wonder what caused my hot-temperament .

probably the losing spree -.- I'm a sore loser (:


ohya . results out today .

sibei sian . GPA 3.1 ONLY !

waliew ~

and ppl start telling me not bad alr . even when they get like 3.3 ?. or even 3.8 for rafi's case ,

zz


alright .

i shall try my best to enjoy work .

i shall make this holiday a fun one .

i shall start finding my partner soon so that someone will watch the fireworks with me EOY !

ohwell .




screw-ed-up

No comments: