Tuesday, November 4, 2008

10:10pm 4thNov

and so , another horrible day passed -.-



was late again , but since it was the un-understandable lecture , i dun mind giving it a miss .


and yup , my hp's alarm clock failed me again -.-

probably , its time i find money to do my stuffs .


somehow i find money hard to save . lols

but i've come up with a new plan alr .

i shall call it :Plan Scrimp & Save . lol


reminds me of MOE .

seriously , i'll fail the subject horribly i guess -.- with those *normal* classmates of mine -.-

i doubt i'll be even willing to meet them up for group work or discussion -.- seriously .



somehow , i will need to choose my CDS properly the next semester .

zzz . i hate this to the core .



opinion changed , despite the lousy one i already had .

No comments: