Saturday, November 8, 2008

2:34am 9thNov

lols , didn't blogged for days .


and so yea , the past few days had been some hateful one .


mainly due to some particular reasons that lies with a particular person la .

and nw , i'm trying to think why didn't i blog on thurs , but somehow i can't rmb , so forget it then -.-


went to some dumb bazaar that seriously turns me off .

perhaps , i can't have a girlfriends that goes shopping all the time , and very particular abt brands . zz




somehow , i managed to know more about others and maybe a lil more about myself thru certain incidents that involves 3 and affect over 10 .

some should get it .


its pretty dumb la , it actually lets me finish around 20 __g_ in 2 different days .


so , finally a physical workout for me today at training .

the attendance sucked , but well , i'm being tortured .

and i still believe , whatever that dun kills me , will only make me stronger (:



out of random-ness , i would like to give myself some space to start my little criticism about this new things i face in life .

especially since November comes


why must , everyone , or maybe some , put on a false front .

acting like as if its nothing , but tries to keep their cool and still ask .

why do stuffs , thats against people's will ?

why must , everything be so fake .?

i'd rather , every ugly things be shown to me , than seeing those ugly things with my own eyes , and seeing them at places i dun expect things like that to exist .

'what purpose or motive are u having in ur mind ?' , 'what are you going to do next ?'


these are probably what everyone's thinking .

at least for my case , its true .


and now i wonder , if there's such a need for things like this .

time changes things , and things changes over time .

its 2 different things .

i just hope , i'll not be forced to classify the things that i see now , as backstabbing .






and i miss you la ! . i'll talk to you asap k ?. hahas (:



uber-random

No comments: