Thursday, November 20, 2008

11:47pm 20thNov

seems that , thurs seems fine to me , for this week .


and yup , maths screwed .


after this week's training , its study time !


sian lo, my running nose ain't recovering .

and it was a torture during some lessons , when the room is uber cold -.- brainfreeze in short . lol



and yup , finally i'm feeling better for that long awaited feeling . lols

but i doubt it'll even work out , i'll see how things goes .


misunderstandings occurred on me for the day , but i managed to see through everything in awhile's time , and so , it made me know more about a person . lols


and so , was studying halfway , when i started doing my part-time online job again . lols
it was a great break , and probably i can study also meanwhile . lol


hopefully i've been a great help la Wandi ,

and maybe that DJJ also . lols



i hope , everything will be within my imagination

No comments: