Wednesday, November 26, 2008

1:22am 27thNov

despite telling myself not to even give a damn about things around me , i can't seem to do so .

for once , i think the things happenning around me is getting ridiculous .

sometimes , maybe we shud really take a look at the price we paid for things we get back ,

is it worth that value ? , seriously .


ohwell , was enjoying myself at the pub agn . lols


and so , having this kind of life , i'm prepared to fail my term test .

lols ,


so , maybe i shud lead a not-so-happy life .


probably , given the rate of retarded-ness , i'd be affected as well soon .



ohwell , my surrounding sucks .

i'm full of complaints everyday , and i never get sick of complaining the same thing .

maybe its like the topic : Marketing .

that topic's big , to the extent there's actually a diploma for Marketing .

i'm trying to say , the reason why i dun get sick of complaining is , because the problem is always big and changes all the time , despite the problems falling under the same category .

morons !.


time to sleep (:


i hope my patience will grow ,

No comments: