Saturday, November 22, 2008

12:39am 23thNov

i'm feeling super duper sian since ytd night and for sure , nothing seems to help . lols


wasn't at home last night , missed last bus agn -.-

visited jazz pub agn . lols

with the usuals and doing the usual stuffs .

somehow i realised , my recent flu problem ain't caused by flu , but actually something else . lol



ohhwell , feeling kinda ~ now .

i dunno how to describe that feeling , but somehow , it sucks .

perhaps only one or two knew wads the cause of it , zz


sian la , now i've got the feeling like i just _e_lo_t_f_o_e .

ohwell , just when i feel like getting a change in my life , nvm then .


sians la , things like this just affects my mood ,

luckily someone else entertaining that DJJ . lol



sians . i've got no comments for my feelings nw . lols

and i dunno what else more to say .



and yea , reminds me of some idiots around me .

i wonder why , that person gotta be like ,

just when i'm trying my best to change my opinion of that bunch of idiots

another living soul watching tells me about the negative things agn , when i'm trying my best to close one eye .


and of cos , everything goes back to zero .

with those disappointing things i see around , ohwell .

soon , i'll just leave my hands off all this things that doesn't concern me and probably make myself someone happier ,

at least happier than i am nw , with the current bunch of e-diots .


i'm envious ; that helplessness

No comments: