Wednesday, November 12, 2008

1:49am 13thNov

and so , another day passed -.-


alright , a very slack-y wednesday for me at least (:


and so , decided to visit the pub with the rest of them ,

i guess , its time i find something to do at the pub . lol

if not , bad habits will start coming out again .


some new thoughts entered my head though , and i'm seriously thinking through .


perhaps , or probably , wad i had done is something wrong ,

sometimes , i just need to be more responsible .

and i'm becoming damn selfish by selling my personal thoughts or opinions to others .



thanks to the few that wakes me up about my own idea ,


and from now on , i should be more responsible in things i do or say .

and not think that , whatever i say or do , will not affect the others as its my own problem , not yours .





sians lor , failed to msn with someone agn la -.-


i hope its not too late , for me to set some examples .

No comments: