Sunday, November 2, 2008

10:42pm 2ndNov

and yup , rotted at home again due to the bad weather . lol


and yea , super bored la at home ,

feeling kinda sick also . zz


and yup , weekend coming to an end again -.-

just finished DFund tutorial just now .

and my conclusion is : arul will not help .


logic gates are just so chim , its beyond my current knowledge , lols


and yup , probably sem1.2 will be a killer ,

for me i guess ?. hahahas


even though Air-con and Hydraulics are all open book exams , understanding how the graph works alone is a headache -.-


and not talking abt CADS -.-


ohwell , i shall not remind myself of schoolwork anymore . lol


my aim now is to , save up .


seriously , i understand now why people wish for more days in a week .



and only until now , i've realised i'm insulting myself all along by telling others i had 2gf before .

from now on , it'll always be 1 .

an horrible insult to me , seriously .



what is this coming to?

No comments: